COBB Accessport V3 + PDK Flashing | Porsche Carrera 991 Turbo
Throw away your gauges!! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
PORSCHE SPECIFIC FEATURES
Porsche 991 Turbo PDK
- Increased Minimum Shift Points
- This feature increases the lowest RPM at which the PDK will shift to the next gear in Normal and Sport drive modes.
Increased Auto Shift Points
- This feature increases the highest RPM at which the PDK will shift to the next gear in Normal, Sport, and Sport Plus drive modes.
- 991 Turbo S
- COBB Sport does not increase the auto shift limit on the Turbo S.
- COBB High Torque Aggressive: All COBB Sport and COBB Aggressive features plus increased clutch pressures.
- COBB Aggressive: All COBB Sport features plus increased maximum shift points.
- COBB Sport: Increased minimum shift points, Race Start Lite enabled, shift firmness increased, and continuous slip decreased.
Minimized Continuous Clutch Slip
- COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps decrease the RPM at which the clutch is engaged in continuous slip, generally between 1000-2500RPM.
Increased Clutch Pressure
- COBB High Torque Aggressive maps raise the maximum clutch pressures to help reduce clutch slip after shifting. The COBB High Torque Aggressive map is typically used on vehicles that have an increased engine torque output of 50% or more over stock. If the COBB High Torque Aggressive map is flashed to the TCU a PDK Relearn must be completed when changing maps back to COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, Simulated Stock, or when uninstalling. Failure to do so may result in less than desirable shifting and/or TCU errors. PDK Relearn instructions are located below.
Increased Shift Firmness
- COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps raise the shift firmness to help reduce clutch slip.
- COBB Aggressive and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps increase the auto shift limit to a maximum of 7400RPM.Race Start Lite:
- This adds Race Start to Porsche Normal and Sport drive modes for all cars (including vehicles that do not have Sport Chrono). In COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps Race Start Lite is set at 4500RPM in Normal and Sport drive modes. Race Start in Sport Plus remains at the factory 5500RPM.
- 991 Turbo
- COBB Aggressive and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps increase the auto shift limit to a maximum of 7400RPM.
- COBB Sport increases the auto shift limit to Turbo S factory shift RPM.
Accessport with PDK Flashing for Porsche 991 Turbo
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-Customizable Start Up Screen
- Interchangeable faceplates
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other V-Spec Performance PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.