Accessport with PDK Flashing for 997.2 Porsche 911 Turbo/Turbo S.
This Accesport allows users to tune both the Engine and Transmission control units in their supported 997.2 Porsche 911 Turbo or Turbo S.
Throw away your gauges!! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB Tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
PORSCHE SPECIFIC FEATURES
- Increased Minimum Shift Points
- This feature increases the lowest RPM at which the PDK will shift to the next gear in Normal and Sport drive modes.
- Increased Shift Firmness
- COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps raise the shift firmness to help reduce clutch slip.
- Increased Clutch Pressure
- COBB High Torque Aggressive maps raise the maximum clutch pressures to help reduce clutch slip after shifting. The COBB High Torque Aggressive map is typically used on vehicles that have an increased engine torque output of 50% or more over stock. A PDK relearn may be required when switching from this map to other COBB maps or uninstalling. PDK Relearn instructions are located below.
- Minimized Continuous Clutch Slip
- COBB Sport, COBB Aggressive, and COBB High Torque Aggressive maps decrease the RPM at which the clutch is engaged in continuous slip, generally between 1000-2500RPM.
- Decreased Shift Time
- COBB Aggressive maps decrease upshift and downshift time.
- COBB Sport: Increased minimum shift points, shift firmness increased, and continuous slip decreased.
- COBB Aggressive: All COBB Sport features plus decreased shift time.
- COBB High Torque: All COBB Sport features plus increased clutch pressures.
Accessport with PDK Flashing for Porsche 997.2 Turbo
- Large, full color, high resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- User-customizable Start-Up Screen
- Interchangeable faceplates